lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Future-will.Predictions

What are you predictions for the year 2020?

we use the future will when we talk about predictions and something that it isn't sure.

Complete the following sentences in affirmative or negative and compare with your partner



When I’m older I will .....



buy - have - watch - buy - go - stay - go



 When I'm older I---------------------------out late.

When I’m older I--------------------------- TV as long as I like.

When I'm older I--------------------------- to parties.

When I'm older I---------------------------- two children.

When I'm older I ----------------------------a car.

When I'm older I-----------------------------to the cinema.

When I'm older I---------------------------- a lot of sweets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario