lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

past simple-regular verbs

Complete these sentences. Use the verbs below.

clean . . . die . . . enjoy . . . end . . . happen . . . live . . . open . . . play . . . rain . . . repair . . . start . . . stay . . . want . . . watch


1. Yesterday evening I TV.

2. I only
my teeth four times last week.

3. Bruce
his mountain bike yesterday evening.

4. The concert last night
at 7.30 and at 10 o’clock.

5. The accident
last Sunday afternoon.

6. When I was a child I
to be a doctor.

7. Mozart
from 1756 to 1791.

8. We
our holiday last week.

9. Today the weather is nice, but yesterday it
.

10. It was hot in the room, so I
the window.

11. The weather was good yesterday afternoon, so we
tennis.

12. William Shakespeare
in 1616.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario